Air Ducts are conduits or passages used in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) to deliver and remove air. Ducts commonly also deliver ventilation air as part of the supply air. As such, air ducts are one method of ensuring acceptable indoor air quality as well as thermal comfort.
The heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) industry is growing. Many industrialists manufacture Pre-insulated air duct in their factories. Pre-Insulated Air duct cleans indoor air quality and makes the environment clean.
1. Pre-insulated ducts are excellent space-savers. The substance makes it possible to be set up flat against structural components, thereby saving construction distance. All these create floor space available for different functions. Additionally, these can be set up on ceilings, flooring, and walls.
2. They also create thermal relaxation, which also accounts for decreasing energy intake. With decent thermal insulation, energy efficiency and reduced energy prices are possible.
3. Pre-insulated ducts are still lightweight. They simply weigh half as much as an insulating material. Hence, they can easily be transported and set up.
4. They're eco-friendly. These ducts are totally free of CFCs so you may make certain you are becoming thermal relaxation without damaging the ozone layer, a characteristic called zero Ozone Depletion Potential.
5. They're smoke and fire evidence. Pre-insulated panels or ducts are fire-resistant and won't emit smoke when heated by a flame source.
6. Quick installation is ensured. Since the ducts are more lightweight, setup time is thrice quicker than this of sheet metal ductwork.
7. Noise is significantly decreased. This duct program has absorbed acoustics and is ideal for music rooms, studios, and theatres.