Mold can be a big problem for many people, but there are varying types of mold. There are many fungi in the air, including mold. However, there are some molds that are very toxic to humans. For example, Stachybotrys, or black mold, can cause a lot of other problems.
It will degrade your health over time and can even cause permanent problems for you and your family. However, you aren’t the only ones that can be affected by black mold. Pets can fall victim to mold exposure, too. This is very true for black mold as well. Black mold can harm them as much as it can harm us, if not worse.
There are signs that a pet is suffering from mold exposure, which are discussed at http://www.damagecontrol-911.com/treating-mold-exposure-for-pets/
Pets can suffer from quite a few respiratory problems when in haling black mold. It can cause problems like internal bleeding, vomiting, shaking and quivering, as well as loss of fur. Those aren’t the only signs, but any sort of sign like that would be cause for alarm. Before doing anything, you should take your pet to the vet to find out what might be wrong. The vet may be able to tell you if the culprit is mold exposure or something else. Either way, it’s a good idea to get a mold test after the fact.