Melbourne Airport is also called by another name, Tullamarine Airport. It is located in the north of Melbourne’s Central business district. Once you land at the Airport, there is a good number of Transport options to reach City center from here.
- Sky Bus: These are classified as airport buses that ply from Melbourne airport to Southern Cross station in the city center. This service is available 24×7. It departs from the airport after every 20 minutes with the first service at 6 in the morning. There is no need of booking a bus in advance. You can buy the tickets either online or from a ticket counter on the same day. These tickets are valid for the period of 3 months.
- By taxi: You can also take Melbourne airport to City taxi in order to reach to your destination in the most comfortable way. The taxi is available on each terminal. The Approximate fare for a taxi from Melbourne airport to City center is $60. You can book a taxi in advance. The driver will keep the car ready and park it in short-term car parking and meet you there.
- By chauffeur: If you want to travel in style, then you can prefer Chauffeur cars Melbourne airport. The chauffeured car hire will pick you up from the airport and drop at the hotel directly. You can book Chauffeur driven cab from any cab service provider in Melbourne.
- By hiring a car: There is a number of companies that operate at Melbourne Airport and have proper information kiosk at the airport terminals for the convenience of tourists. You can also visit their offices located at distance from the Airport to find out the quality and reliability of company offered to customers.
- By Air: Heli-Express is offering a Heli service from Melbourne Airport to City. Passengers are welcomed at the airport and driven to 2 minutes to nearby Heliport from where they can board an Augusta Helicopter.